Functional Training is about more than getting "Ripped in 10 days," "Massive Arms in 6 Weeks," or even "Crazy Strength in 3 Months." It's about consistent, balanced training over a long term period. That's why we're starting a complete, 12-month program that cycles strength, conditioning, and agility training each month.
Join us and increase your performance to crazy new levels! Sign up at the bottom of the page! If you like the shirt, you can purchase one here.
Workout Program: Fitness Is Function
Workout Plan: Unconventional Training Basics
Month: 1 of 12
Description: The Unconventional Training Basics Workout Plan is a 4 week program that utilizes the most common unconventional training methods: sandbags, kettlebells, and bodyweight (calisthenics) for full body strength, conditioning, and agility.
- Day 11: Sandbag Conditioning and Grip Stamina Workout
- Day 12: Off Day Partner Kettlebell & Bodyweight Workout
- Day 13: .Single-Limb Ballistic Kettlebell & Bodyweight Workout
- Day 14: Upper Body Kettlebell Workout
- Day 15: Off Day 20-Minute Exercise Variation
- Day 16: Ballistic Sandbag & Single Limb Emphasis Workout
- Day 17: Lower Body Sandbag & Bodyweight Training
- Day 18: Off Day Rolling & Falling Practice
- Day 19: Total Body Heavy Sandbag, Double Kettlebell, & Bodyweight Workout
- Day 20: Hanging Lifts & Kettlebell Core Strength Workout