As far as I’m concerned, Atlas Stone training is the next big thing to hit the training world! Yes, it has been around for decades, but it seems like a lot of people (not just the strongman athletes) are starting to use Atlas Stones in their training.
If you're looking to get into Atlas Stone training, learn the benefits, workouts, and tips on making atlas stones with this article.
By Trent Bender
- Kettlebells for Women: Strong is the New Sexy
- Master Sergeant Kettlebell Workouts: Fitness for the Minimalist
- The Westside Method Dynamic & Max Effort Methods for Rapid Kettlebell Performance Gains
- The Kettlebell Advantage: What Makes Kettlebells So Special?
- Advanced Kettlebell Training
- Tips for Finding a Kettlebell Instructor | The Kettlebell is Dead! Long Live the Kettlebell!
- Ultra Strength Training for the Ultra Marathon Runner
- Is Kettlebell Training Better Than Barbell Training?
- FUBAR Workouts: Outside of the Box Simplicity
- 5 Tips for Unconventional Training for Baby Boomers