My Mad Methods Magazine Feb/Mar 2012 Sports Edition cover features USA Rugby Men's National Team player Mark Bokhoven.
The Sports Edition of the My Mad Methods Magazine features a variety of articles for a range of sports including rugby, football, mixed climbing, baseball, basketball, soccer, BJJ, ocean rowing, and more. Learn how to gain the strength, conditioning, agility, balance, and injury prevention you need to succeed in any sport or fitness endeavor. The methods utilized include kettlebells, sandbags, calisthenics, ropes, medicine balls, suspension trainers, parallettes, and more.
Contributors for this issue include Nico Rithner, Matt Wichlinski, Jonathan Celis Rkc, Trent Bender, Dave Hedges, Angie Lee, James Klopman, Tom Furman, Doug Fioranelli, Ron Morris, Mark de Grasse, Glen Davies, Perry Nickelston, Andrew Rutherford, and more.
Here is a sampling of the article titles:
- Rock & Ice: Training for Modern Mixed Climbing
- Football Strength & Conditioning: Bridging the Gap Between the Weight Room & the Field
- The Hardball 6 Week Workout Plan: Bodyweight & Suspension Training for Strength, Power, & Endurance
- Jump Higher, Run Faster: Unconventional Training for the Basketball Athlete
- Trials of the Triathlete: Unconventional Methods for Unconventional Needs
- Come On Guys, Let's Go Roll! How to Defend Against Injuries
- Balance is Power! Improving the Kinetic Chain for Enhanced Performance
- From the Platform to the Pitch: Rugby Conditioning Coach Rithner’s Way
- Training for the Ocean Rower: Reducing Injuries for High Volume Athletes
- Stability, Coordination, & Strength: Unconventional Training for Soccer
- The Uber-Athlete: Training for Going Above & Beyond
Click Here to subscribe to the My Mad Methods Magazine