Joey Alvarado, former pro MMA fighter, MMA Coach, and Kettle-Jitsu inventor, discusses a dynamic bodyweight drill called the Scorpion exercise. Joey goes through four progressively more difficult variations of the Scorpion Drill, incorporating elements of flexibility, agility, strength, and conditioning. This includes both detailed written instructions, step=by-step pictures, and a how-to demonstration video.
By Joy Alvarado
- Warrior Training: Creating Mentally & Physically Capable Warriors
- Combat Applications: The Rocking Chair & Upa Drill
- Ancient Clubs in Modern Times: Clubbell Training
- Bodyweight Exercises for Conditioning & Agility: The Extra Push in the Later Rounds
- How Can You Fight Adrenal Fatigue When You Don’t Know You Have It?
- Hostage Retrieval and Bare Bones Fitness
- Inside Out: Core Strength Through Breathing
- Iron Will Training: Lessons from MMA Conditioning
- The Machine Principle: Training for Function, Performance, and Longevity
- Rebel Against Convention! Alternatives To Your Standard Training Routines